Subject: [lace] to Glue or not to glue?

Just a warning about glue. If you decide to use glue please check that it will
not affect your thread by trying a blob on some of the thread and leaving it
for a couple of days. Some glues will destroy threads, deteriorate, alter the
colour of threads or change colour themselves and sometimes these effects can
take a long time. I once used glue on a box I was making as recommended by an
'expert', only to find it went bright orange and ruined the item within a
couple of years. I now distrust glues and find alternative methods for
finishing off. No modern glue has been around long enough for us to know the
long-term effects. Except for short-term projects, and my lace does not come
into this category, I prefer to to avoid them.

Why not make a tassel at the end of your threads?

Have fun with your bangles

Alex