Hi

I have been following the discussion about demonstrating with interest and
have had a thought about opportunities for demonstrating.

In the UK in recent years there has been a fashion for holding Christmas tree
festivals in the weeks leading up to Christmas in churches, our church is
holding their first one at the end of November.  If you don't know, the church
approaches church members and local organisations set up a tree in the church.
The church is open to visitors for a weekend or longer.

This could be a good chance to get our lace seen, lace Christmas decorations
are both easy to make and good to look at.  And churches need to be manned, so
an opportunity to demonstrate, in the northern hemisphere light could be a
problem, but this could create a good opportunity to get lace seen and talked
about.

I'm definitely going to see if I can get to mind the church while our festival
is on, and take a lace pillow, even though I've not got enough time to display
a tree.

Alison in Colchester, Essex, UK where it's a lovely sunny autumn day, although
a bit breezy.