Dear Jeri,
     Thank you so very much for calling this to our attention.  Sure wish there
were more pictures.  After my dull work today, I rewarded myself by looking
through the pictures and downloading some of them as very fine examples of the
art.  I am up to page 8 of 21.  Will we be able to find out what these sold
for?

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US, where it has been rainy and chilly all day.