In message <003601cc98ef$304ab5b0$90e02110$@com.au>, Noelene Lafferty <nlaffe...@ozemail.com.au> writes
Leonard, how does one go about purchasing a copy of this book.  I couldn't
find it on the Lace Guild site, I could only find "Photographs of the Rose
Family Sample Book" on CD which is, I think, not what you are talking about.

The Lace Guild was approached to sell copies of the book to raise funds for the appeal, which those of us on the Exec thought was a good idea - but on checking the relevant charity law, we were not allowed to do this. I believe that at least one of the UK general suppliers is stocking it, whether any suppliers in other countries have been approached I can't say, but it might be worth putting the book title into Google and seeing if anything comes up a bit closer to Australia? There must be a source for buying them from Japan itself, I would have thought.
--
Jane Partridge