Hi Everyone
I'm dipping my fingers back into crocheting and wondered whether
to crochet with come of my lace threads.

I have only ever crocheted with
wool or with a no 20 crochet cotton for which I use a 1.25mm crochet hook.

Does anyone know where there is a guide as to what hook size to use with which
thread?

If not can you say what size hook you'd use for No 30, 40, 50 etc
crochet cotton

Has anyone ever crocheted with lace thread and if so with
what results (I've tried using a perle 12, but couldn't get the hook size
right)

Thanks
Viv
Looking for new excuses to spend money in Solihull on
Saturday!