Dear Bev,

I have made two "sausages", between 1" and 11/2" (stuffed with wool wadding
left over from quilting projects).  The larger one I used to make a length of
41/2" torchon, the smaller one I used on my small round pillow, sure it could
be used with my travel pillow.  The ends of the sausage are pinned to the
pillow to secure them.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia