My youngest student is moving to Tidworth, Hamps and wants to carry on making
lace in company. Can anyone give me details of classes or groups in the area.
She has a car so can travel some distance if required. Let's not lose a young
one! Looking at the map Andover, Salisbury and Marlborough seem to be ideal or
around that way.
Many thanks if anyone can give us some contact details as she is off very soon.
We are really going to miss her - the mean age of the class is going to shoot
up now!
I have searched t'internet and found a few leads but live ones are always best!

Lynne
In Baldock, North Herts
Still not cold or snowy but not complaining!

Sent from my iPad