Dear Friends,
tonight I was going through stuff to fine fabric on which to mount my latest lace edging, when I came across 9 of those beautiful spoke stitched handkerchiefs in the finest white Irish linen.

For my work I need finer fabric such as lawn or organdie and so I know I will never use these. Thus, I am offering them here to anyone (or indeed 9 of you) who can use them. Just let me know, with your address of course, and I will divide them up accordingly. If there are more than 9 then I shall make it a raffle and let you know the results.

David in Ballarat, AUS