Hi Janice
Sending this via lace, as your server is blocking me.

I bought the pattern and wool from Pollyjane Yarns: http://pollyjaneyarns.co.uk/shop/article_1108/Berry-River-Pattern-%28Torchon%29.html?shop_param=cid%3D118%26aid%3D1108%26
This link takes you straight to the pattern called Berry River.
I did have to redraw it completely, as it did not make any sense, and looked as though it had been cut and pasted wrongly. It meant I had to rearrange the fillings too, plus I added a footside on both sides - using 50 pairs of bobbins in total.

Amazing though how the colours blended into this wonderful peacock colour.
Have a great Christmas and 2012.
Agnes

I was surprised to see it was just one variegated yarn, Titania. I thought you had melded several shades together. Now, which pattern did you use for the
shawl?  Sorry if anyone has asked that before.
Janice