I have been a lurker for several years and now I have a need for the vast
knowledge bank on Arachne.  About ten years ago I went to Malta to learn
Maltese lace.  Now I am trying to recreate the class pattern  that we made
there.  I am trying to figure out the trellis stitch.  I have both Gozo
books and have studied it a lot.  At first glance it looks simple, but when I
try to attempt it simple is not the word I would use.  Hopefully there is
someone out there that has actually worked it and would explain it in better
detail than I can see in the book.  Thank you.

Linda Thompson

Denver, Colorado