Dear Ewa
Thanks for the news of the birth of your new princess. When the news is always full of doom and gloom all over the world, it is so nice to hear some good news for a change. I can sense how excited you are about it and I am sure all other Swedes are too. I hope that Princess Estelle will take an interest in the lace of her very own county.
Greetings from
Janis Savage
in South Africa where it is still sunny and warm but there is a hint of autumn in the evening air.

-----Original Message----- From: Ewa Eskilsson

Sewden has got a New Princess! Our Crown princess Viktoria and her husband
Prins Daniel were blessed with a little and very pretty Princess last Thursday
23 Febr.!

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.