Hi everyone,

In the past the patterns provided by the generousity of Arachne members have
been linked to the individual year they were sent, sometimes from the card
page and sometimes from a year download page but always scattered over the
site. The downloads for the Arachne Card Exchanges for the last 6 years are
now available from a centralised page
<http://www.brandis.com.au/arachne/downloads/index.html> .

The individual years of cards are still grouped together by the year sent -
it is only the downloads that have moved, so I hope you will be happy with
how much easier it is now to find 'that' pattern you know was on the site -
but which year did I see it? It is also a wonderful way to see just how
generous your fellow Arachne members are.

You will see in the navigation bar that there is a space allocated for the
2012 Bookmark Exchange so I am relying on you all to remember to scan your
bookmarks before sending them.

If you have not signed up for the exchange yet - don't worry, Amber
<mailto:lac...@aol.com>  has the signup running until the end of the month
and she would love to hear from you.

Jenny Brandis

Kununurra, Western Australia