Hello!
Yesterday I was horrified to hear from somone that Amazon are offering used
copies of booklets, containing my work, for ridiculously silly prices...one
being about £75 and the other about £55. Please, do not buy them!!!
I can't believe anyone would seriously consider paying those prices, but
just in case they are having a moment of madness, I would like to
assure them that I will be re-publishing my patterns. They will easily, and
affordably, be available from me directly.
If you would like any information about availability, or indeed anything
else, I can always be contacted by email: tosandiwo...@gmail.com or via my
website: www.sandiwoods.com
With best wishes,
Sandi.