Hi Carol,

Dress and baby look beautiful and adorable. Thank you for posting the photographs and congratulations.

Happy lace making,

Joepie, East Sussex, UK.

From: Carol

Around a year ago I posted a picture of the baby christening dress I
had made some years back, 1992 - 1997, designed by Veronica Sorensen
and in her book Modern Lace Designs...... Today, Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012, the dress was finally
used as it was intended.  My granddaughter Amelia Caroline was
baptized and she wore the dress.  What a lovely 13 day old baby girl
she is... I've posted 2 pictures of her wearing the lace dress on
webshots.  Pictures 2 and 3.

http://community.webshots.com/album/579942410PmmurI