Hi Lyn...

Not only do your filters send us all sorts of garbage instead of punctuation
marks, but they also send us insulting messages, asking us to apply for
acceptance to your inbox...  to reduce spam. Frankly, when you have asked us
for advice, I resent the implication that this system sends out.  As a result,
you don't hear from me as often as you might... without the filters.

There are other ways to reduce spam!  Perhaps you would get more input from
Arachne if you found a better system.  I hope so...  because I refuse to apply
for permission to answer your questions!  (See...  Didn't that sound
awful!!!?). Honest Injun...  Just a heads up...

Clay

Sent from my iPad