Just had an email from Ian Lawson-Smith of ILSoft giving details of the latest upgrade to his lace design software. It's a new stand alone programme with quite a few new features, and existing registered owners of Lace 2000 or Lace R-XP can get it at a reduced price - I have both.

I emailed Ian because my laptop doesn't meet the specification stated - only got 500 MB memory and don't have a dual core processor - and he suggested I download the demo and try it as he was sure it would work OK. The demo is free to try and has the save, export and print features disabled. I've done that, played with it for about and hour, and it does work.

If you want to try it, the demo can be downloaded from:

http://www.ilsoft.co.uk/content.aspx?page=PROD484:

No connection with ILSoft - just a very satisfied customer.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK