---- Jean Nathan <j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
For some obscure reason Rosa Libre popped into my head this morning. Doesn't
seem to have been any mention of it since 2008. Is anyone making this type
of lace?-----

There are still a few of us playing with Rosa Libre.  I was told (but haven't
checked the accuracy) that Cathy Belleville seems to have left lace altogether.
 It's such a shame as she was such an excellent teacher and designed some
beautiful lace (not just in RL).  I know that Arachneans Tamara Duvall and
Jeanette Fischer have designed pieces (especially Jeanette), as have I.  I
think at least Jeanette is still designing RL (and so am I).

Can we please hear from anyone who's been doing anything in RL, to see what's
happening?  I would love to see pictures of anything you've done that deviates
from, or expands on, Cathy's book.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com