I once worked with a Miss Perfect. She could sit at her desk all day long in a
100% silk dress, and when she got up there was nary a wrinkle on it. Some
people just have wrinkle-free mojo.

I think probably the Queen wears traditional wool, silk, linen, and cotton. I
have been reading descriptions of royal dress ever since the Diana days, and
I've never read anything but. (Mind you, they'd say that even if she were
wearing polyester.) Plus, Her Majesty's clothes don't come off the rack, and
clothes that fit properly develop fewer wrinkles. And better-quality fabrics
develop fewer wrinkles. So I think she's just got a winning combination. (pun
intended for people who know what combinations are)

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)

> I would really like to know what most of her outfits are made of as they
never
> seem to crease.  I have been watching the PBS documentary of the Royals at
Work