I also like the print preview, having multiple designs open at once, grouping items, bold lines on girds and drawing twists but I miss the preview file on opening; the zoom and centre button; all layers on / all layers off choice; and find it long-winded to do various other things which were faster in R-XP.

It also has some irritating hiccups - if you try to change a layer it asks you twice over, and if you try to download a background on a locked layer it ties the mouse to the design area of the screen and you can't even close the programme. Beware of that one!!

I would recommend you try the demo version before deciding to buy.
Sue

sueba...@comcast.net