I got a bunch of large bobbins with a couple of kits...I don't know if they
are a specific "type" of bobbin, but the ladies in my area call the
"clunkers".  They are 5+ inches long and use them to do Idrija lace all the
time...though I don't use a bolster.  I tried and my bobbins got tangled
too much.  SO I use a large flat pillow.  *shrug*

I did find the following places you can maybe get what you want.

http://www.bobbinmaker.com/idrijabobbins.html
http://www.designsbymarguccio.com/bobbins.htm

Here's a lace group you might contact
http://www.blen.net/segunda.htm<%20http://www.blen.net/segunda.htm>
Also OIDFA might have someone who can help ya.

You might try contacting the Idrija lace school and see if they can put you
in touch with a suppler.  http://www.cipkarskasola.si/ANG/index.html

Good luck!
Robin

--
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. - Douglas
Adams