Hi Lorelei and Arachnids,

Thank you Lorelei for the links to the Caen Congress photos. Thoroughly enjoyed them. Also, congratulations on your Hardanger work. It is beautiful!

Just for anyone who has trouble getting onto the pages;- remember to copy the WHOLE string into the web address box. One of the strings is nearly 3 lines long, another 2 lines and only the first line of each string is colour marked.

Happy lace making,

Joepie in East Sussex, where it is wet again.

-----Original Message-----  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 12:10 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] my Hardanger

I just posted photos of my most recent Hardanger piece on my website.  It is
the first row of photos on this page:
http://lynxlace.com/MyHardangerembroidery.html
Lorelei