This is especially for Pene, but also for everyone else who may be interested
in putting old books etc up onto the "Arizona" website.  The rule is that
anything published before 1923 is fair game.  After that date all materials
come under copyright rules and need permission from the author or whoever
controls it.  So, sorry Pene, 1963 is too late.

But, please, if you do run into anything published before 1923 which is not on
the Arizona website (http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html) let
me know.  I am still always hoping to find more and John Cropper is still
willing to help me get it up onto the site that was started so long ago by
Ralph Griswold.

Thanks again to all over the years who made this site the success it is by
lending me so many books, articles, monographs, etc.  Your help was invaluable.

Tess Parrish (tess1...@aol.com)