Dear Jeri,
I think many of us like to understand the other aspects of lace other than
'just' making it.  Knowing what the antiques are worth is always interesting.
For me, it's seeing what was made, when.  And simply seeing examples of various
laces is an education.  I always look at the reports of what is for sale on
Ebay, and sometimes copy it to my computer for later study, including the
identification of lace.  This particular offering is especially interesting
because it belonged to Pat Earnshaw.  I'm sure many of us are interested in
seeing what she thought was worth having.  Thanks so much for the information.
I wouldn't have known otherwise, and that would have been a shame.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where it is a pleasant fall, although the
leaves have not turned.  66F 17C right before supper.  Frost on Friday night.

>Jeri Ames wrote:
>No mention has been made on Arachne of the up-coming Kerry Taylor  Auction
>on Tuesday, October 16th.
>
>Pat Earnshaw Lace and Textile Collection items are shown under Tab 7.
>There are other lace items throughout the on-line catalog.
>
>_info@kerrytaylorauctions.com_ (mailto:i...@kerrytaylorauctions.com)
>Select "Current Sale"
>
>It appears that other items from Earnshaw's collection will be in a
>subsequent auction.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."