Thank you for sending this.  I just spent a pleasant 15 minutes looking at
the pictures and videos.  The dress is lovely and some good close-ups of
it.  Her hair is also very beautifully put up around the veil.  I love the
massed flowers in the front of the church too.  And Princess Letizia of
Spain has a lovely lace dress with 3-D petals and leaves.

The weather looks perfect and they look so happy together!  It was nice to
take a brief "trip" to Luxenbourg!

Jane in Vermont, USA where the leaves are falling - it's been a bright
yellow autumn!
jvik...@sover.net