I have spent much of today sorting the photos from the old Webshots site into
sets on Flickr.  I think I have now opened sets for anyone who had a folder on
Webshots before, if you hadn’t already done so.

There are still 25 photos I haven't been able to identify in the unidentified
set.

It would be great if you ever uploaded photos to the Arachne Webshots site, if
you could go to the unidentified set and see if any of these are yours. If
they are, please name and tag them and move them to your set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/

Please could you also check the labelling on your photos within the sets, I
have done my best to transfer across names and descriptions, but only started
doing this part way through.

I think we have access to the Webshots site until Saturday, and this is a
useful place to go to see what was yours, and how you described it.

Sue

sueba...@comcast.net