Agnes and many others.  This is what I just wrote to the administrator  of
IOLI's NING site:

"I took the precaution of looking at Stacy's profile and tried to  reach
her listed web sites.  One was a commercial site, and the other was  blocked
by McAfee.  Do you know if she is a legitimate lacemaker?  I'm  cautious
because of recent emails from Nigeria and Jamaica!  Also, writing  to "Hello
Dear" is not exactly how we address each other.  And, signing  "Miss Stacy" is
also something a man might do, but not a woman."

You'd think the governments of Nigeria and Jamaica would like to clean up
their images by cracking down on the crooks writing from their nations for
so  many years!

Just saying.....

Regards, Jeri

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 12/4/2012 10:25:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,