Wishing everyone on the lace list very warm wishes for the season, and hopes
for a prosperous New Year with plenty of time for hobbies.

I have taught myself to tat over that last few weeks with the aid of
'you-tube', have downloaded a pattern book to my kindle (and with assistance
from a colleague with a small query) now have a small collection of angels,
owls and tree decorations to add to my lace ones.... I cannot understand why I
could not get to grips with tatting when I tried years ago, my daughter thinks
it must be my age .... But I hope not. All the Best x

Celia Mulhearn in Greenwich, London where it is raining again

Sent from my iPad