I was one of the lucky ones who was on the American History tour at the IOLI
convention last year.
The afternoon drooling over their lace collection was one of the highlights
of my USA trip!
So Karen - a Big thank you to the people who organized that viewing, and the
presentation plus the folders full of information that we each were given to
bring home.

Linda, I am glad to hear the Rocky Mts Lace Guild are working with the
Museum Textiles section and hopefully you will be successful and get a
permanent display.  Having seen a few pieces they have (at the IOLI
convention Exhibition in 2005) I can only imagine what else they must have
hidden away.  Best wishes for your success in this venture.

Regards from Liz in very hot, dry, Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com