----- Original Message -----
For ladies with young bodies, not old ladies like me.
http://ru-tkani.livejournal.com/147911.html#cutid1
Lorelei

-
It was fun to see the lace clothes.  For the general public, I can see some of
these styles being worn, but with a lining.

I have been looking at some clothing catalogs I get (low-end modest price
variety) and have noticed a high number of fashions including lace.  I counted
over 20 items in one catalog with lace on them or made entirely of lace.  Some
were crocheted and some machine lace.  Short bolero lace  sweaters seem to be a
new fashion.  There were also long sweaters and blouses made entirely of lace,
as well as lace trimming on many different styles of garments.

When we pursue our 'Wear Lace In Public' campaign. we may need to make a
special effort to let people know that our lace is handmade and unique.

Alice in Oregon .. where gray fog is supposed to change to rain all week.