I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you again to all at Arachne
who helped me when I first started lace.  Living in a small country town, no
other lacemakers, let alone teachers around, and just a book (Rosemary
Shepherd's Introduction to Bobbin Lace) to learn from, getting started was a
bit of a challenge for me.

I received great help and support from Arachne members, and I think it a
shame that there are not more queries from beginners posted to our group.
Any question, no matter how basic, seems to stimulate really interesting