Alex, that a wonderful example of sharing expertise.  It's so very true that
the more you put into something the more you get out.

I've lost count of the number of emails I've had from people saying how useful
Threads for Lace has been to them, but without the help from of many lovely
people on Arachne the first edition would not have got off the ground, and
without the continued help from people around the world who from time to time
send me samples of thread the later editions would not have followed and I
would be less able to help with individual queries about thread substitutions
etc.  I have learned so much from that project.  Ed 6 is still a very long way
off but a quick look at Addendum 5 will indicate how much more it will
eventually include.

Brenda

On 10 Feb 2013, at 07:43, Alex Stillwell wrote:

> I help up to 3 students at a time by privately
> following up messages on Arachne.  At the moment I have a student who is going
> to help me get a website started,  something I have always wanted to do myself
> but do not have the skills. Another is going to check the worksheets I send
> out with a view to posting them on the website as a blog so they will be
> freely available

Brenda in Allhallows
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk