I don't know how we ever survived without your Thread books, Brenda.  It was
very "hit or miss " (as far as I was concerned!) before your threads books
came out. I thank you constantly for them, as it is always handy and I
usually need to substitute the suggested thread for a project to something I
already have in my stash.

I am learning Pag needlelace over the Internet - on the Needlelace Talk
site. Great fun.

And Arachne, and the Aussie Gumnuts sites are so helpful, too.  I think the
friendships made make the Internet so worthwhile. The scammers etc are a
bother, but with care then the Internet is a wonderful invention!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com