Hi Arachnids,

Jane has hit the nail on the head. Just a thank you helps some people to join in and gives some valuable feedback that the matter under discussion, be it lace problems, patterns, threads or whatever other lace problems has been understood by someone. Even the best of lacemakers can learn new ways or tricks to make life easier. The only person not learning is one who has passed on to the next world.

Happy lace making.

Joepie, East Sussex, UK

From: Jane Partridge

Subject: [lace] Posting

Lyn, there's no way you bore us!

To the lurkers....
It does seem that those of us who post are those who have been on the
list for quite a while, and thus feel comfortable in doing so and making

----->If we all treat each other with the respect we expect to receive, then
there is no reason for anyone to be afraid of posting.

In message <2E7FA168B384452B85DD8F89E29F4DCC@Cecily>, Lyn Bailey
<lynrbai...@desupernet.net> writes
I may have sent the same long message twice. Not as bad as failing to trim but I hope you will excuse the gaffe. Didn't mean to bore you folks twice. lrb

Jane Partridge