I think it is sad that there are many sites around the web where people have
put p pictures of the lace they have made without a nod to the designer of the
pattern.  We see the pictures, fall in love with them and can't then make the
piece ourselves.

However, what is of more of a concern is that the hard work that designers are
putting into their work is being ignored by putting copies of their patterns,
to which they own the copyright, into the web for free download.  Apart from
loosing the income, their hardworking isn't even acknowledged.

PS, sometimes it's not that I'm lurking its just that I'm too busy at work to
take part.  But I have the most extensive library on how to wash, preserve and
make lace from the mails I have read over the years that I've been on acrachne.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker