Oh there's a definite difference!!

This made me smile.... our daughter worked out the difference when she was
about 3 years old!  'I want those red boots' did her no good whatsoever, so she
waited till the next time she saw Grandma.... 'I NEED those red boots to keep
my toesies nice and warm'!!  She still has a shoe fetish!!! LOL

Now Shirley.... how dare you drop the rest of us lacemakers in the mire with
our other halves by saying you don't 'need' more bobbins???? LOL

Sue in East Yorkshire