Normally, the list doesn't promote advertising or soliciting by suppliers, but
in this case I am happy to see Pam volunteer! She knows where and how to get
the bobbins we want, and she is already set up to handle on-line purchasing.
And since I know how much time and energy it will take to spearhead this
project, I don't even mind if there's a profit in it!   And she has the
advantage of being able to offer tools as well.

It does seem that commemorative bobbins have the most interest, but there is
absolutely no reason that other ideas couldn't be carried forward as well!

Clay

Sent from my iPad