Noelene.... have you been looking at the british weather???? LOL

I have 3 pillows on the go.... honiton with a flower that needs the filling
finishing.

Bedfordshire ( the other 2), one's an 'edging of Christine Springetts that
needs LOTS doing, and the other is an oak motif, again by Christine, that just
needs finishing!  Not very good at finishes.... VBG   Then of course there are
the tatting shuttles.... yes there's something on the go with those, and a bit
of crochet, and himself's jumper to finish and I've only just started that!!!

Can someone give me an extra 24 hours in a day please?  Then I can finish
everything!! ROTFL

Sue in a cold windy East Yorkshire

My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/