In a bold experiment, I am going to attempt to Live Blog the  Young Lace
Makers Symposium in Pavia, Italy April 4-10. I am also hoping that  other
participants will add their comments and pictures to the Blog. The Blog  will
be
in the LaceIOLI site _http://laceioli.ning.com/_
(http://laceioli.ning.com/)  where the  administrator, Lorelei Halley has been
kind enough to add a
Blog area. The plan  is to put the blog posts as comments under the heading
Live Blogging the Young  Lace Makers Symposium- Doily Free Zone.

If you would like to experience the Young Lace Makers  Symposium via the
blog, please do. If it is a success perhaps others will want  to Live Blog
other lace events. If it is a failure.... well, that may be  amusing, too. :-)

Devon