Sorry about your lace, Nancy, - but the piece is lovely - as shown on your
blog. Well done.
I hope you get it all untangled successfully.

We had a budgie, in years gone by, that loved to play with the pins on the
pillow and pull them out. unfortunately, he always went to the front pins,
not the ones at the back, where removal would not have mattered much!!
Grrr!

I spangle  with fishing line, and a dab of glue on the knot, - and he loved
to pick at the knots, too - or the dried glue!!  Picking up a bobbin and
dropping it down in another place was a favourite game of his, so he was
trying to help me make lace - which was not appreciated!!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne