I suspect it has everything to do with what kind of thread you're using.  Since
I work mostly on a bolster, my threads behave.  And I work mostly with s-twist
threads.  But, if I work on a cookie pillow, there is no difference unless I am
working with z-twist threads, and they will untwist at an alarming rate.

I have made a mental note to avoid the z-twist.  Too much aggravation!

Clay

Sent from my iPad