Hi lacemakers,

I finally got my Bulletin this week after hearing my friends already had theirs
last week.  There are more photos of the poppy project in it and an article by
Devon on her trip to Sansepolcro.  Wish she had taken me along.  Louise Colgan
who taught at the Australian Lace Guild National Conference last year has
written an article about it.  I hope to be able to sit down soon and read
everything in detail.

I also want to take this opportunity to mention the upcoming IOLI convention,
and I hope I don't offend anyone by this.  Some classes are already filled to
capacity, such as those taught by Louise Colgan, Ulrike Voelker, and Allie
Marguccio but we still have some spaces with Anny Noben Slegers, Jean Leader,
Holly van Sciver and many other teachers.  Don't think you are too late in
registering as I am sure Brenda Glenn, Registrar, will be able to place you in
class, and maybe one that you might have thought was already filled.   Please
note that Brenda's email address on the form was wrong.  She is with Comcast,
not Camcost.  Most people in the US know that Comcast is a national carrier,
but
there might be areas where people have never heard of it.

For those of you who are waiting anxiously to know what your classes are, we
are
still working hard on placements.  If your check has been cashed, you know that
it was received by Brenda.  Unlike previous conventions where the checks were
not deposited for a considerable length of time, now that IOLI is a co-host,
the
checks were sent to the Treasurer within a week or two.  If your check has not
been cashed, email Brenda to check that she received it at
busybe...@comcast.net
 we know that a few applications have gone astray in the mail.

Janice Blair
IOLI Teacher Coordinator

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org