On Behalf Of Catherine Barley
Sent: Thursday, 18 April 2013 6:25 PM

I've been busy lately putting a web site together and thought you might like
to take a look.  I really enjoy seeing the work of others and thought
perhaps I should share some of my efforts over the past years.  There may be
the odd typo/error and I'd be grateful if you spot any, to let me know.

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com