Thank you all for your comments and suggestions and encouragement! I am turning the pillow as I work, the picture was taken from a different direction than I had been working on the lace.

I'll talk myself into a more positive mood about it and try again soon. Even starting the section of rose ground was beyond me a few nights ago and I had figured that section out the first time. I'm going to print out all your emails and highlight the suggestions so I can read them while I'm working on the lace next time.

I'll keep you posted. It might be a few days. My weaving turned into a full time job and I spend a lot of time in the evenings finishing up items and preparing them for shipping the next day. Evenings used to be my lace time.

Vila Cox
Warped & Wonderful   http://www.warpedandwonderful.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warped-Wonderful-Handwoven-Treasures/241360532566599