Dear Arachnes,

A little bit late but finally I remembered to tel you about the lace festival
in Deventer which was organised tot celebrate the 35 anivary of the LOKK.
It was a great day with lots to see. The was a fashion of lace made by a group
lacemakers around Lidwien Roording with drensde especially designed for this
purpose by Bas van Loo. Several lacegroups presented themselves to the public
with stands around the theme of the festival 'A sea of lace'. In Dutch this is
a Zee van kant, which also can mean lots of lace. Most of the groups however
toke the theme literal. Our group won the third place in the contents, so we
were very proud of ourselves.

Photos and a little report can be seen on my blog at
http://www.kloskant.com/blog/blog.html
It is only in Dutch, sorry for that.

Best regards

Gon Homburg from a rainy and cold Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I can hardly
believe it is spring already.