Dear Spiders All,

I would like to thank all of you who replied to my requests for ressurance -
too many of you to reply to individually, and also too many to name - poor
Avital would be having conniptions if I tried to put all your names down in one
eMil!

However, the op. was done just over a week early, so that pleased me, and I am
now gainin g speed on the Zimmer frame, and (bravely) attemptin to walk without
the aid of the frame, so long as there are plenty of soft items to fall onto.
When I tod the Doctor that, he was horrified, and said I mustn't even think of
falling, so that has been put far out of my mind..   I did have one funny
moment though - I went to the toilet during the night, walked (staggered) back,
then couldn't understand why IU couldn't move my leg forward.   After a few
panicky moments, I realised that te Zimmer frame was squarely planted on the
flip-flop I was wearing ...

However, I am getting on well, but still at my Mum's - the two of us tottering
about on frames have to be seen to be believed, and the Clash of the Titans is
nothing compared to the traffic jams when she comes out of her bedroom, and I
come out of mine, and we jam up the hallway - still, I am very glad it has been
done, and things are looking up again.

Carol - in North N orfolk UK
'Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, an d grant us peace in our day.'