I tried to post this from my gmail account and I haven't seen it so I decided
post again, sorry if it gets duplicated.  I am on digests and it was not in the
last one.

Some of you may have heard that Anny Noben Sleger will not be at convention
this
year.  She had an operation this month and will probably still be recuperating.
 The exciting news is that Kumiko Nakazaki from Japan has agreed to take over
for Anny.  Kumiko teaches in Michigan and Florida, so she is familiar to many
lacemakers in the US.  There are three places open at the convention in the
Binche class in Salt Lake City so if you know anyone who might be interested in
taking a class with her, please let them know.  You can check out information
at
Beehive Lacers website https://sites.google.com/site/beehivelacers/home/

The information will still be under Anny's name and the class number will
remain
the same at AP002.  This is a 24 hour class and Kumiko will take beginners so
long as they can read drawings.  Suggested supplies are round or square pillow,
continental bobbins, 70/2 to 140/2 Egyptian cotton and fine long pins.

A few classes were canceled, but many are being held that have some spaces, so
if you are still thinking about coming to convention this summer, now is the
time to sign up.Janice
--
Janice Blair
IOLI Convention Teacher Coordinator Janice Blair