Hello to you all
         I spoke to Lyn Morton of Tatting and Design today because I was
ordering some cotton from her.
She told me that both Mike and herself have had a horrible accident in their
home. Mike has a broken elbow and Lyn has two broken ribs. Although Lyn came
out of hospital last week, she is not well enough for Mike to come home for at
least two more weeks and is still undergoing tests at the hospital.
Lyn told me to tell you all that they are still trading, albeit a little
slower than normal. Any more details please contact Lyn and she will let you
know what happened.
I`m sure many of you and myself wish Lyn and Mike a speedy recovery.
Daphne Norfolk UK