i do use music for a lot of different areas, but i, too, need not to be
distracted.  i found several MP3 albums on Amazon for "dedicated readers"
which only have music and no lyrics.  it is classical.  my favorite
provider just came out with album #10 which is very good.  a bit uplifting
- not charging - and so you keep up a good pace and don't mellow out too
much.  each of the albums i have purchased has been a bit different enough
that getting a new album (about 99 cents US for 24-25 songs/tracks) can
allow me to pick the pace it will set to suit my task.  cleaning the
bathroom requires a bit of a celtic stomp the foot type.  you can test them
out by listening to the samples.  you don't get much but it gives you an
idea about the spirit of the music.  i have all 10 and have found the ones
i like best for what i am doing.  i think they are range from an hour to at
least two hours.  i download them to my computer, cell phone and my tablet.
 just a thought and something to give you pleasure.  i play the samples on
my computer while i do something else on the computer and it is a
distraction but i find my shoulders do stay low while i am doing the tense
seek and find missions.

--
Hugs, Lin and the Mali
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a