Hi Bev and fellow Arachnid.

Some delightful pictures shown. Thank you for the link Bev. By the way, your tiny url worked fine for me. You just have to remember that if an web address shows black, like the rest of the message you have to copy and paste. If it shows blue or purple you can usually click on it to be 'magically' transported ;-D.

Joepie in damp East Sussex : -(

-----Original Message----- From: Bev Walker
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:59 AM
To: Arachne
Subject: [lace] Re: Honiton lace on royal shawl

Hello everyone again on this matter.
As there seem to be problems with my tinied url, here is the commercial
link:
http://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013081914174/queen-elizabeth-young-new-pictures/

If I had seen this photo before I could make lace, I would have admired
the infant Princess only. Now I appreciate the lace too.
There are conventional, pleasing Honiton sprigs attached to a veiling, in
an exceptional, well-composed photograph.
--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada