Many thanks to Louise for posting this.  I watched last night on catch up TV
(what a great invention that is!) and I totally agree that the programme was
absolutely fascinating.  The close ups of the needlework showed the stitching in
fantastic detail and it was mind-blowing how many hundreds of hours of work must
have gone into making each of the articles that was shown.

I hope that non UK members will be able to enjoy the programme somehow.

Jill in cloudy, but warm, Milton Keynes